May 13, 2012

Bird Table Boy

The weekly challenge on UK Scrappers suited these photographs of Joe perfectly. There was a colour scheme of green and white in the criteria and I thought of these pics straight away.

This was Joe’s idea of feeding the birds while we waited at the docks for the ferry home at the end of our holiday in Scotland last year.

BirdTableBoybrighter-one

The tiles spelling ‘THE’ were made by stamped onto shrink plastic with stazon ink

BirdTableBoy1

These bird rub-ons have been living in my stash pile for a while . . .  they were perfect for the layout dont you think ?BirdTableBoy3

My crazy son gets up to allsorts of mischief and I love it!  He is a perfect subject for scrapbooking and I love to create these fun LO’s that reflect his personality.  One things for sure, when Joe is about always have a camera at the ready because you just never know what he is going to do next! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment I do appreciate it :)